Monday, March 10, 2014

Turtle Shell Charms

This will be kind of a one for two post....one design and two tutorials. After I made my Kaleidoscope Turtle, I had a lot of requests to have just a tutorial on the shell because they liked that so much. And as I'm always happy to oblige, I whipped up two tutorials on how to make the shell without listening to me talk about the turtle parts. One tutorial is on the 5 pin bars and the other is a one loom version so that everyone can make it!

Most people really like the idea that it is a little pocket to put things in...bracelets, gifts, bad rubber bands, etc. It may lead me to making something a little bigger next time that still has the same effect. I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out!


Here you can find the tutorial for the Turtle Shell Charm on the 5 pin bars:






And here you can find the one loom version:




I hope you enjoy the cuteness!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment