Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Decorative Basket Tutorial

I can't seem to get enough of making these baskets. I'm sure you'll be sick of them before I'm done. But they are just so darn adorable! My kids love these things. I can barely get them off the loom before they have run off with them!

I know that I originally thought of the baskets because of Easter, but I also thought of the fact that May Day is coming up and these baskets would be adorable to use for that too! Either way, I just can't get enough of them right now, so that means more tutorials on awesome little baskets!

I hope you'll check this one out. It's a little more time consuming, because of the rim of the basket, but it's so worth it in the end!


You can find the tutorial here:




Adorable, right? :)



3 comments:

  1. I made three of the original baskets.I DIY the bottom a little differently, though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally crocheted the bottom closed, but feared that I would loose too many people in doing so. There are so many ways to close it and still have it look good. :)

      Delete
  2. By the way I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete