Thursday, February 27, 2014

Working away at new things!

So I have been trying to create new things, some look awesome, some need work and some, honestly, I don't even know what they are yet, lol




Take this little guy here, my first attempt at a figure of any kind. And I think he looks adorable! Look at that awesome little belly and that little smile on his weird baby troll like head. Just want to hug him, lol. 







Then we have this weird thing, it was a total fail from what I was trying to make, but it is weirdly interesting, yet unwearable and not very charmlike either. I'm still working on it!







Then there is this awesome bracelet I am calling the Ruffle. For some reason it reminds me of the front of those ruffly tuxedo shirts men used to wear in the 70's. Regardless, the picture doesn't do it justice I don't think, but it is fantastic! AND it's made all on one loom with even pin bars. Even better! :)





Then we have this ADORABLE little turtle guy! It has a complete shell, with a belly and a rounded top. It has a weird little turtle like face and cute stubby legs. And don't forget the little tail too! I think I made like 10 faces before I found one I liked. Having not really made figures before and only having glanced at other tutorials for figures, I wanted to try to make my own. I'd say I did alright! :)




Of course the tutorials for these things will be coming soon, except that weird thingy. Have to figure that out yet. I hope you will check back soon! :)





2 comments:

  1. I have GOT to make the little guy with the cute belly and the turtle! So adorable! Love them! - can't wait for the tutorials! - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and that one thing looks like a multi-colored hot pepper or chili! - Jen

    ReplyDelete