Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Granny Square Rainbow Loom Bracelet Tutorial

I thought it was about time to release another tutorial! And it is one of my favorites, the Granny Square! I love this bracelet! Maybe because of my love of crochet, which is behind much of the inspiration I have for the bracelets I design, is why it is one of my favorites.



It's done on 4 pin bars wide and in the tutorial I show you how to make it one loom length. Now you will most likely want to extend it so I would suggest watching my tutorial for how to extend the Checkerboard bracelet to get an idea of how to do so, it's the same basic principal of getting it back on the loom, un-looping some of the bands and just putting it back together.



I'm working on several different tutorials at the moment and I hope that you will be pleased once I finish them. I even decided to make a little charm that I think is absolutely adorable!



So, I hope you enjoy this bracelet as much as I do. In the future I will show how to add the beads and such to the middle. For now, ENJOY this my tutorial for the Granny Square bracelet!








Let me know if you have any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment