Friday, February 14, 2014

Stoneseed Flower Charm Tutorial

So this is the next step in my flower creations. A little bigger layout on the loom, some overlapping, but all in all not too complicated, especially if you figured out how to do the Primrose Flower Charm.








I went with the name Stoneseed because there actually is a flower by that name, it's usually yellow and it's petals have frilly ends on them, like this one does. I just think this is a cute little flower and it's really not that difficult to make! 




I have many more flower charms coming soon as well as some other little charms and of course, many more bracelet designs to share. 




I really love and appreciate that you take the time to visit my blog! As always, if you have any questions, make sure to let me know! :)




Now, my tutorial for the Stoneseed Flower Charm! Enjoy!





Thanks Again!




No comments:

Post a Comment