Saturday, September 27, 2014

Happy Poptart!

I was and still am so excited about figuring out how to do this particular design in a growing up pattern. I created what I am calling transition rows. normally when you make a design, you HVe this weird join that is distracting.

In the Happy Poptart, I figured out how to make that join disappear which is amazing! This opens a whole new way for me to create things. I'm super excited about it! 

What I was surprised about was the fact that Poptarts are most definitely an American food. Most of my viewers across the pond had no idea what it was. I just thought that was cool and also jealous since they are actually a kind of tasteless cardboard like breakfast food, lol.

But if you would like to make one, checking out my YouTube channel would be great or you can view right here:


Nom Nom Nom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment