Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Banana Peel!

When I made my banana, I was dismayed that I had to take my loom apart to just get it to work correctly. And when I originally made the Happy Banana, I had tried to make a removeable peel, but it just looked weird with a banana in it. BUT the peel that I made was adorable and it so reminded me of the banana peel from Mario Kart. 

On the day that I had put this out, it was technically a bonus as I had just posted something the day before. I remember one of the comments was that they were disappointed because it wasn't as advanced as what I had been doing. I do agree with that, but at the same time, I want everyone to be able to make my designs and there need to be a few that are for the different skill levels.

Besides, I love it! :) 

You can find the tutorial on my YouTube channel, feelinspiffy, or right here: 




^^^^^Cute right?? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment