Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Updated Kaleidoscope Tutorials

Some of my first tutorials were bad! I had bronchitis at the time and as I was told repeatedly, I sounded depressed and in some cases like a man...ouch! lol. I also had some bad camera angles, editing issues, teaching issues...they were just bad. Since the Kaleidoscopes are one of the more popular bracelets that I have, I wanted to update them so that people would understand how to make them better. I particularly wanted to show that it can be made on any loom and that a transfer on the one loom version could be much simpler with bobby pins. I know some people will be like, already been done, give me something new...but I think it's important to make sure that what you have put out is the best it can be and that's why I had to remake these. I have plans to update others as well. I also have about 7 bracelets that I'm currently running through with filming, editing, rendering, uploading and I think they are pretty cool.

But here is where you can find the original Updated Kaleidoscope tutorial:



And here you can find the One Loom version:



Hope they explain things better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment